Achieving cleaner air for all
Join a panel of experts on Friday, 3 December to discuss what can be done to tackle air quality and achieve cleaner air for all.
Please note that the date/time of this panel has changed and will now take place on Friday, 3 December at 10am.
Air pollution kills 64,000 people each year in England alone, with at least 1,200 deaths in Greater Manchester, and with disadvantaged communities disproportionately impacted. How can we level up and achieve cleaner air for all?
- Damian Waters, Regional Director, North West, CBI (Chair)
- Dr Suzanne Bartington, Regional Clean Air Champion, UKRI and Met Office
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Jane Burston, Executive Director, Clean Air Fund - invited
- Martie Van Tongeren, Professor of Occupational and Environmental Health, The University of Manchester
Venue: The Midland Hotel, 16 Peter St, Manchester M60 2DS
Date: Friday, 3 December
We will also be live streaming the event for those who cannot attend in person.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest, including information about whether you would like to attend in person or watch the live stream.