Catch-up on some of our previous events that you may have missed out on over recent months.
Research from The University of Manchester is addressing key policy issues globally, nationally and locally. Since March 2020, we have hosted or collaborated on a range of virtual panel events exploring issues relating to health and wellbeing, productivity, devolution, valuing workers and more.
If you missed out on these events, you can find more information and links to the recordings below.
How could effective measurement of wellbeing support a whole school approach?
The Education Policy Institute hosted a webinar in partnership with Policy@Manchester on pupil wellbeing
Community responses to COVID-19 in Greater Manchester
Panel discussion on how communities across Greater Manchester responded to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In conversation with Dr Sherilyn MacGregor
Dr Sherilyn MacGregor examines the sustainability behaviours of diverse communities in the UK?
More than being heard
Panel discussion on how to include children and young people in post-COVID policymaking.
- Building better wellbeing in schools (25 March 2021)
- Vaccine misinformation panel (2 March 2021)
- In Conversation with Jonatan Pinkse (3 February 2021)
- Devolution, mayors and the pandemic (3 December 2020)
- In Conversation with Dr Helen Holmes (2 December 2020)
- In Conversation with Dr Ola Demkowicz (21 October 2020)
- Nuclear and net zero (15 October 2020)
- Valuing workers webinar (25 June 2020)
- Productivity and gender equality (11 June 2020)
- Where next for devolution in England? (7 May 2020)