How can we accelerate the UK's green recovery?
This panel event brought together experts to discuss the role of a green recovery in building back better.
Strong domestic climate action will provide the basis for the UK Government’s vital international leadership in the lead up to COP26. What does the UK need to do to ensure it retains its international standing and leadership when it comes to building back better?
- Tom Sasse, Associate Director, Institute for Government (Chair)
- Andrew Carter, Chief Executive, Centre for Cities
- Matthew Fell, Chief Policy Director, CBI
- Professor Jonatan Pinkse, Professor of Strategy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship, The University of Manchester
- Professor Elvira Uyarra, Professor of Innovation Studies, The University of Manchester
This event was recorded on Monday 4 October 2021 and formed part of our party conferences fringe programme.