What should an effective green recovery look like?
This panel event brought together experts to discuss ensuring a green recovery that works for all.
Strong domestic climate action is vital in demonstrating international leadership in the build up to COP26. So what does the UK need to do to ensure it retains international credibility, and helps manufacturing businesses to decarbonise, and how can this deliver a green economy that works for all?
- Leo Hickman, Director and Editor, Carbon Brief (Chair)
- Fleur Anderson MP, Shadow Minister (Cabinet Office)
- Rosa Hodgkin, Researcher, Institute for Government
- Professor Jonatan Pinkse, Professor of Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, The University of Manchester
- Paul Swinney, Director of Policy and Research, Centre for Cities
This event was recorded on Tuesday 28 September 2021 and formed part of our party conferences fringe programme.