Event Postponed - Achieving cleaner air for all
Join a panel of experts to discuss what can be done to tackle air quality and achieve cleaner air for all.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, it is with regret that we have decided to postpone this event due to take place 3 December.
We’ll share details of any future session once they’re confirmed and very much hope you’ll still be able to join us.
Air pollution kills 64,000 people each year in England alone, with at least 1,200 deaths in Greater Manchester, and with disadvantaged communities disproportionately impacted. How can we level up and achieve cleaner air for all?
- Damian Waters, Regional Director, North West, CBI (Chair)
- Dr Suzanne Bartington, Regional Clean Air Champion, UKRI and Met Office
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Jane Burston, Executive Director, Clean Air Fund
- Martie Van Tongeren, Professor of Occupational and Environmental Health, The University of Manchester
Venue: The Midland Hotel, 16 Peter St, Manchester M60 2DS
Date: Friday, 3 December
Time: Registration and refreshments from 9:30am with the panel discussion 10:00-11:00am
We will also be live streaming the event for those who cannot attend in person.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest, including information about whether you would like to attend in person or watch the live stream.