GM Policy Hub seminar series
Our monthly GM Policy Hub seminar series focuses on a different regional policy agenda each month.
Join us for our monthly GM Policy Hub seminar series. Each month, we focus on a different regional policy agenda, with a University of Manchester academic presenting their research on the topic, followed by an audience Q&A.
Come along to hear about research relating to your work. Following the presentation, take the opportunity to grab a sandwich and network. Meet the academic and the Policy@Manchester team or get to know others working in policy areas across GM.
Join our session on Thursday 15 June to discuss regional inequalities in health and economic outcomes.
Calendar of events
- Regional inequalities: The entangled story of health and wealth – 15 June 2023
- Children and young people's wellbeing – 16 May 2023
- Delivering net zero: Embedding carbon and co-benefits in decision making – 27 April 2023
- Smart cities: what are they and who benefits? – 29 March 2023
- Transport and economic austerity: current and future policy agendas – 26 January 2023
- Power, poverty and place: why the local matters – 1 December 2022
On Tuesday 16 May 2023 we met to discuss the wellbeing of children and young people.
On Thursday 27 April 2023 we met to discuss net zero and local government.
On 29 March 2023 we met to discuss smart and sustainable cities.
On 26 January 2023 we met to discuss policy agendas for transport and economic austerity.