Each year, we organise panel events at the Labour and Conservative party conferences, offering expertise and evidence on pressing policy topics.
We have been running our conference programme for a number of years, bringing together panels of experts to discuss a wide range of pressing policy challenges at both Labour and Conservative conferences. The 2022 line-up was no different, with panels covering mental health, digital safety, energy security and more.
Click on the links below to watch the panel recordings and find out more about our activity in 2022. Recordings of our panels from 2021 can be accessed here.
Our 2022 conference roundups are available to read below, summarising our events and some of the key takeaways from our panellists.
For the Labour Party Conference roundup click here.
For the Conservative Party Conference roundup click here.
2022 panel recordings
Labour Party Conference
- Digital harms: Is smart tech a threat to your privacy and security? (Tuesday 27 September 2022)
- Energy security: Will accelerating renewables tackle the cost of living? (Tuesday 27 September 2022)
- Tackling loneliness: How can we improve access and quality of mental health care? (Tuesday 27 September 2022)
We also hosted other events at Labour conference which were not recorded - for more information, see our Labour conference roundup.
Conservative Party Conference
- Building a green wall: Can renewables catalyse levelling up and tackle the cost of living? (Monday 3 October 2022)
- Digital harms: Is smart tech a threat to your privacy and security? (Monday 3 October 2022)
- Tackling loneliness: Can better mental health care make us happier and more productive? (Monday 3 October 2022)
- Covid's Children: How the pandemic has affected educational inequality, mental health and wellbeing and young people (Tuesday 4 October 2022)
We also hosted other events at Conservative conference which were not recorded - for more information, see our Conservative conference roundup.